Their resort is situated in a very convenient and quiet place in Sauraha village on the road to the elephant breeding center and just five minutes walk to the river and national park entrance. You will find some of the cleanest and best value rooms in the country to suit all budgets, from a dormitory to deluxe family rooms with A.C, T.V and mezzanine in which children can sleep.
Offering traditional bungalows situated around a lovely garden, this homely property is located within the tropical landscapes of Chitwan National Park. It provides free Wi-Fi and a restaurant featuring Swiss specialities. Simply furnished rooms come with a private bathroom with heated showers and a mosquito net. Guests can relax in the hammocks hanging around the garden just outside guest rooms.
Chitwan Forest Resort is 25 km from Bharatpur Airport and about a 6-hour drive bus ride from Kathmandu. It provides charged airport transfers, free parking and free pick-ups from the bus park. A wide variety of activities like elephant trekking, canoeing and jeep safaris can be arranged at the tour desk. Other amenities include safety deposit boxes and laundry service. Daily breakfast and varied Asian/Western menus are available at the restaurant.
Standard Cottage Room:
- Bedrooms are equipped with both ceiling fans and air conditioners.
– All new wood furniture in each bedroom.
– New modern tiles throughout…..us clean freaks are wary of carpet.
– Cable and satellite television in all bedrooms and living areas.
– Hot/Cold clean water for bathing.
– Secured community for your privacy and safety.
– Just minutes from Chitwan National Park finest attractions.
– Explore the vast sub-tropical jungle, home to some of the rarest species on earth.
Chitwan Forest Resort - TARIFF
Please complete the form to reach us Note * are required