They do not promise five star luxury and comfort, all they will try to do is to give you a five star experience of a Nepali home. They love Nepal and are feeling responsible for this great nature and environment and they would like to show the beauty of Nepal to our guests. It is our aim not to run Eco-Home as a normal guest house, but as a friendly typical Nepali home according to ecological demands and caring the people of Nagarkot by our social work focusing on children and ladies. For instance they are giving goats and sewing machines as income sources to ladies,drinking water tanks and solar lights to families and communities, and sponsoring children to send them to school.
Luckily their building was not damaged at all by the earthquake 2015, so they were able to distribute metal roofs to more than 800 families in Nagarkot area to give them shelter.
Featuring a garden, Hotel Eco Home Nagarkot P. Ltd. Is located in Nagarkot. The property has a bar, as well as on-site dining. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, the rooms include a terrace with a mountain view. Hotel Eco Home Nagarkot P. Ltd. Offers some units with garden views, and all rooms have a balcony. All rooms are fitted with a seating area. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.
Accomodation & Dining:
- Front desk at your service for 24 hours
- We are your alarm to see sunrise and mountains
- After sunset bonfire for all to enjoy
- Hot water bag in bed
- Open kitchen - you all are welcome
- Roof top terrace
- Praying room
- Restaurant in Nepali style
- All rooms with attached bathroom and private balcony
- Airport Pick Up Service – extra charge
- Wi–Fi 24 hours – free for our home guests
- Arrange of all kinds of hiking and walking of your choice around Nagarkot
- Guide service
- Service by a local laundry
- Tiger and goat moving game and others
- They will assist you as much as we can
They can assist our long staying guests to find volunteer social work in Nagarkot
(school, health post, etc.) and this could be the daily routine as a sample:
- 8.00 to 8.30 am: breakfast
- 9.15 am: warm food in special lunch boxes to take
- 9.30 am: leave for your work
- After your work you can enjoy a walk around the natural trails in the hillside or
you can lay back and enjoy the view from our roof top
- In the evening dinner for your convenience prepared by our smiling
chef or you are welcome to cook your desirable food in our open
- After sunset fire with freshly made popcorn or papadams or peanuts and share
every day work report and find nice ways to make it better tomorrow
Eco-Home Nagarkot - TARIFF
- 10% service charge & 13% VAT excluded
- Accepted credit cards: Master and Visa Cards.
- Check in by 5pm, check out by 12 noon.
- These rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Please complete the form to reach us Note * are required