Gaida Wildlife Camp is one of 7 camps in Chitwan National Park. It offers opportunities to experience an extraordinary variety of wildlife. This includes the rare one horned Asian rhino. Established in 1976 Gaida Wildlife Camp is listed in the world heritage sites of UNSCO. It is one of the best managed jungle safari resorts inside Chitwan National Park. With over 32 years of experience, we have had visitors from all over the world. We have been hosts to many celebrities, VIPs and dignitaries from many countries.
Highlights of Gaida Wildlife:
- Located in the Rhino Zone
- Service experience 32 yrs
- The first Nepalese owned camp
- Accommodation available INSIDE the Park
- All rooms have en-suite showers and hot water
- Elephant training program - unique
- Naturalists & ornithologists as resident staff
- The only wildlife company in Asia honored by [the] "Golden American Trophy for Quality”.
There are 32 twin-sharing bungalows built in a semi circle around a central dining restaurant. Each has a sweeping view of the river & the grasslands. All rooms have standard but comfortable furnishings and a spacious balcony. They have attached toilet and solar heated water shower. An outdoor garden and a well stocked bar provide a comfortable atmosphere to relax. The surrounding jungle can be enjoyed from here, even the white Himalayas on clear days.
Gaida Wildlife Camp does not have electricity in rooms. This maintains the jungle atmosphere and balance with wildlife. Candles and kerosene lanterns are placed at doors at nightfall. A generator is switched on every evening to allow cameras to be charged.
Trained naturalists and shikaris (field guides) escort guests on each safari. This enhances the experience of the extraordinarily varied wildlife and birdlife. Trips are planned to highlight each feature of the park. This includes game viewing on elephant back, dugout canoe excursions, jungle drives. Also available are butterfly / orchid / bird tours, nature walks, and tree top observations. Additionally there are cultural tours, slide presentations and folk dances.
Gaida Wildlife Camp - TARIFF
- All the above rates are exclusive of 10 % service charge and 13 % government taxes
- The above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All major credit cards are accepted - Visa Card, Master Card and American Express.
- National park fees : US$ 22 per person for the first two nights
- Each additional night : US$ 11 per person
Please complete the form to reach us Note * are required