Kantipur is the poetic name of ancient Kathmandu the capital city of Nepal. Now, this poetic essence although disappearing in Kathmandu, has finally materialized in Pokhara 200 km all the way west of Kathmandu along with the combination of beauty, comfort and taste. That is in the class from of an exotic place to relax and enjoy delicious cuisine amidst the magnificent views of the most beautiful Himalaya "Fish Tail" of Annapurna range reflecting itself within the PHEWA LAKE.
The hotel expertise started a decade ago from Kathmandu, promises to provide very special services which, they believe, will meet your every expectation required to make your stay memorable in the natural bowl of Pokhara Valley.
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hotel The Kantipur offers pet-friendly accommodation in Pokhara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Kantipur, under the Europe-trained personnel, extends its typically Nepali hospitality in Kantipur Restaurant for varieties of savoury cuisine and beverage in an ambience of home away from home.
50 rooms, equipped with color TV, telephone, A/C etc.
Bhojpure & Dabalee Ghar serves international culinary items.
Tamke conference & Tyamke conference hall with the capacity of 150 pax with effective sound system
- VIP area of Lake side, so feel proud of yourself.
- Artistically constructed with all stone bungalow and buildings having 50 rooms, equipped with color TV, telephone, A/C etc.
- Restaurants: Bhojpure & Dabalee Ghar serves international culinary items.
- Bhanjyang cafe cum Bar at 5th & 6th floor is Roof Top.
- The best south eastern location to watch Fishtail & Annapurna range, among Lakeside.
- Tamke conference hall with the capacity of 150 pax with effective sound system. Tyamke conference hall with the capacity of 150 pax with effective sound system.
- Every room has got balcony.
- Lovely trimmed garden.
- 2/3 minutes walking distance to Fewa Lake.
- A vantage point for shopping and 4/5 hours easily time spent walking to Lake area.
- Lovely trimmed garden.
- Cyber space for guest use.
- Every evening cultural program.
Hotel The Kantipur - TARIFF
- All rates are subject to 10% Service Charge & 13% VAT
- One tour leader free on every 15 paying persons.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Please complete the form to reach us Note * are required