Hotel View Point, located on the top of the Nagarkot Hill and established in 1990, offers 45 Deluxe and Standard rooms with all modern amenities of international standard. Well-furnished carpeted and wooden paneled rooms provide private baths with hot and cold showers. The roof top gives a magnificent panoramic view of the mountain ranges and valley along with sunrise and sunset. It has gained international fame and popularity. Upon arrival one is immediately enveloped within the serene and comfortable settings. In addition to the reviving atmosphere, the friendly and hospitable staff will ensure your comfortable stay.
A 2-minute walk from Fewa Lake, Hotel View Point is located in Pokhara’s Gaurighat. It features a rooftop garden, restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with a TV. Wi-Fi and parking are free. View Point Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Pokhara Airport. Free shuttle services are provided from the airport. Rooms come with dark wood furnishings and have large windows that provide plenty of natural light. Each is fitted with a seating area and an attached bathroom with shower facilities.
Guests can relax in the rooftop garden and enjoy panoramic views of Fewa Lake and the snow-capped mountains. Hiking and rafting trips can be arranged at the tour desk. Available for all-day dining, the restaurant serves a variety of local and international dishes. Room service is also available upon request.
Accomodation & Dining :
A well-equipped modern kitchen, scenic restaurant and experienced staff serve the best of Nepali, Chinese, Continental and Indian dishes and they also have View Point bar with well stocked Imported liquors as well as local with open cozy fire place. From their Restaurant you can view magnificent Mountain Range, Terrace and green deep forest.
- 45 Deluxe and standard guest rooms with 360 Panoramic view of Himalayas form your bed rooms.
- Captivating scenes include Sunrise, Sunset and great mountain peaks of Mt. Manaslu to Mt. Everest.
- Most rooms have balconies facing view of Mountain Terrace and the Himalayan Range.
- Super Deluxe rooms are equipped with STD/ISTD Telephone,Television and Mailing Facilities.
- Standard rooms are equipped with STD/ISD Telephone and Mailing Facilities.
- Vehicles on hire, Laundry Service, Luggage storage and Parking Facilities.
- Fully equipped conference hall capacity up to 60 persons.
- Delicious +hygienic food.
- Cozy open fire in restaurant.
- Room service available
- Visa card accepted
- Daily tourist bus service to Nagarkot and Kathmandu.
- The staff are dedicated to give the guests a warm and friendly atmosphere and will ensure personal attendance whenever needed.
- The staff will surely add to the joy of your stay.
- Once experiencing the homely atmosphere of Hotel View Point you will return again and again.
Hotel View Point - TARIFF
- All rates are subject to 10% Service Charge & 13% VAT
- One tour leader free on every 15 paying persons.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Please complete the form to reach us Note * are required