The Fulbari Resort - Introduction
The Fulbari Resort & Spa- Nepal’s only deluxe 5 Star Resort.
The Fulbari was envisioned to be Nepal’s most luxurious and exclusive property, offering amenities that a modern world-weary traveler can desire.
Re-imagining architectural wonders of Nepal’s golden age, The Fulbari Resort & spa stands as a testament of the beauty espoused by ancient Newari kings of Kathmandu Valley and complements the traditional Newari architecture.
The Fulbari Resort & Spa, PokharaAnd among these very gorges rests The Fulbari Resort & Spa, a wonderfully relaxing place, and the ultimate blend of contemporary international standards and time-honored traditions. The Fulbari resort has 165 deluxe rooms. There are seven different wining and dining outlets. The resort has 9 hole golf course and a full fledged Spa. Other recreational facilities include discotheque, snooker, tennis, swimming pool, health farm, etc.
Distance from Pokhara Domestic Airport: 6KM
Distance from Pokhara Tourist Buspark: 6.2 KM
Climate: Daytime temperature usually hovers around 15 degrees Celsius in winter and 35 degrees in summer. Night time temperature usually doesn’t dip below 8 degrees during winter and 20 degrees during the summer. The monsoon season lasts from mid-June to mid-September.
The Fulbari Resort - Service & Facilities
The resort has 165 exquisitely appointed super deluxe accommodations. All rooms are air-conditioned, have private balconies, television, mini-bars, smoke alram and sprinkler system, and are beautifully designed and decorated in classic style. Deluxe rooms are configured into single, double, King- and Queen-sized niches, all luxuriously appointed with all amenities and facilities in place
However, as The Fulbari Resort & Spa is right in the lap of majestic nature we would highly recommend that you exploit fresh air coming from the mountains.
The garden level and 1st floor rooms with basic room amenities and portable drinking water.
Royal Executive Club
Exclusive Royal Executive Floor with In-lounge breakfast / dining, complimentary non-alcoholic beverage, electronic safe, butler service, Royal room amenities, In-room foot massage, privilege check-in and check-out.
There are nine of them, named after the ethnically and culturally distinct and diverse districts and place-names of Nepal. The Suites named after Kantipur (Kathmandu), Lalitpur (Patan) and Bhaktapur represent the Newar civilization of the Kathmandu Valley.
Also configured as Junior Suites, these four luxurious appointments are named after the four legendary universal beauties - Nepal's own Raja Mati, Mumtaj of Mughal India, Helen of Troy, and Cleopatra of Egypt. The suites are tastefully decorated and have large bathrooms with Jacuzzi.
Also available are seven different wining and dining outlets as well as an executive 9-hole golf course, a Casino, and a full fledged Spa. Additional recreation activities available onsite include a horizon-less swimming pool, children’s playground, a boating pond, tennis, snooker, and a pheasant sanctuary.
DINING / ENTERTAINMENT
- The Cafe Fulbari: serving a selection of international cuisine all day
- Komagane: serves authentic Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine, overlooking the hills and canyons
- Masala Bazaar: a fine dining restaurant excelling in oriental cuisine
- Tatopani: pool deck and swim up bar
- The Gurkha Bar: lobby bar
- Rainbow Lounge: Library, quite reading afternoon high tea
- Hanging Garden - BBQ and beer garden
- The Base Camp Discotheque
- The Cloud Nine Casino (to be opened soon)
- Royal Executive Club - private dining
- Room service: 24 hours
Fronting the entire View Point Beer Garden and the Green Canyon, The Fulbari Resort's world-class multi-functional conference halls and banquet facilities consist of three halls of different sizes. Marsyangdi Hall is for large congregations and has the capacity to hold more than 200 guest. The two separate meeting halls - Seti and Kali - can be combined to make one medium-size hall.
Fully equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual fixtures and equipment, the convention complex has a supporting business center at the lobby level with professional back up.
- Meeting and convention capacity for 20 to 250 guests
- A flexible meeting room for smaller groups Camp office
- An Executive Boardroom for 16 participants
- Outdoor function space
- Separate group registration facility
- Service elevator and loading deck
- Event/reader board facilities and adjustable lighting
LOCATION / TRANSPORTATION
- Located 200 kms west of Kathmandu, a 5 hour scenic drive by car or a mere 30 minutes by air
- 15 minutes by car from Pokhara airport
- 8 kms from the main city and shopping area
- 40 minutes by helicopter from Kathmandu to our private helipad
FACILITIES / SHOPS
- Same day laundry & dry cleaning service
- Convenience shop
- Shopping arcades
- Fulbari Express travel & trekking desk
- Money exchange
- Beauty salon
- A video entertainment centre
- Business Center
- Video games centre
Leisure & Sporting Activities
- 9 hole Executive Yeti’s Golf Club
- An outdoor heated and ozone treated swimming pool with jacuzzi
- Children’s pool and play ground
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Spa Avatar - full service head to toe world class spa suites
- Ananda Health Farm - A detox and rejuvenation centre.
- A garden jogging trail
- Yoga & Meditation
- Aerobics, Aqua Aerobics, Pilates
- Traditional Dances
- Volley Ball
- Mini Football
- Table Tennis
- Pony rides
- Bird Aviary
- Meditation Garden
- Foot reflex zone
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Phewa Tal
- Begnas & Rupa
- River Gorges
- Mahendra Cave
- Temples & Monasteries
- Tibetan Village
- Day Hikes
The Fulbari Resort - Tariff
Above rates includes:
- Continental breakfast served in Cafe Fulbari.
- Airport Transfers.
- Scheduled shuttle service to lake side & Pokhara city.
Tax: All above rates are subject to 10% Service harge & 13% VAT Extra.
Check In 1400 Hours
Check Out 1200 Hours
Rooms will be held until 1500 hours on the day of arrival unless pre-requested otherwise.
All Rooms are equipped with
- Centralized Air Condition / Heater
- Channel TV / In-House Video
- Hair Dryer
- Hot / Cold Shower
- STD / IDD
- Basic room amenities.
- Portable Water
Super Deluxe Room
- In-room Tea/Coffee maker
- Super Deluxe Amenities
- Mineral water
- Mini Bar
- News Paper/ Magazine
- Electronic safe
- Fruit basket
Royal Executive Club / Suites
- Breakfast at the exclusive Royal Executive Club Lounge
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverage in the lounge
- Airport transfers by private car
- Electronic safe
- Fruit basket
- Butler service
- Royal Amenities
- In-room Foot massage
- Privilege Check-In and Check-Out.
Please complete the form to reach us Note * are required