Tibet Guest House is located just 1.5 km from the Kathmandu Durbar Square, Tibet Guest House operates a 24-hour front desk to assist guests at all hours. Tibet Guest House is Ideal for Travelers and Trekkers with very high service standards you will be quite surprised to discover that they have practically all the facilities and comfort to meet the expectations of even the most discerning. Tibet Guest House is naturally the ideal place to stay during your visit to Nepal. They have been here even before tourism set foot on Thamel.
They have 91 well-appointed spacious rooms in three separate building, from rooftop you can enjoy unobstructed views of a major part of Kathmandu city, the surrounding hills as well as the majestic mountains to the north while you wine and dine in splendor.
Each room here will provide you with a seating area and cable channels. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath and slippers. Extras include a desk and bed linen. At Tibet Guest House you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.
They have ninety-one well appointed spacious rooms in three separate buildings. The main building comprises of old wing attached with new wing. And two other buildings inside the hotel primeses. The rooms are categories as follows 3 apartment style suites feature a 1 bed room, 1 sitting room with a fully equipped kitchenette with air conditioning include Multi channel TV, Telephone services.
14 Super Deluxe rooms in the new wing with newly furnished and attached bath, air conditioning, Multi channel TV and Telephone services. 15 deluxe rooms in the old wing include attached bath, air conditioning, telephone and Multi channel TV. 32 Standard rooms in the main building with attached bath, ceiling fan, telephone and multi channel TV. 27 Normal rooms in annex building includes all same facilities as standard room.
The Nurbu Restaurant, which serves delectable Nepalese, Tibetan, Indian, Chinese and continental cuisine, has been extended and refurnished and a bar installed. To make access into the restaurant easier, this entrance is guarded by two imposing pillars carrying typical Tibetan designs and motifs and lends a pleasant flavor to the building.
Their Rooftop Restaurant has been meticulously redesign for your comfort and pleasure. From here you can enjoy unobstructed views of a major part of Kathmandu City, the surrounding hills as well as the majestic mountains to the north while you wine and dine in splendor.
- Total Rooms: 91
- Postal service. International call, fax and e-mail service.
- Trained and experienced staff.
- Collect Call.
- A.C., T.V., Telephone & mini bar in room.
- Luggage storage and safe deposit vaults.
- Nurbu Restaurant & Bar
- Travel information desktop.
- Roof Top Garden Restaurant
- Spacious garden and parking area.
- Clean wall-to-wall carpeted rooms decorated in Tibetan style.
- Representatives at the airport to assist you.
- Attached bathrooms with running hot and cold shower at all times.
- Free pick up from the airport with advanced notice.
- E-mail & Internet service.
- Doctor on all
- Air conditioner, telephone and satellite television.
- They accept Visa, Master and JCB credit cards.
- Cupboards in all the rooms.
- Beauty Parlor
- 24-hours room service. Laundry service twice a day.
- Arrangements made for hiring of bicycles, motorbikes and vehicles.
Tibet Guest House - TARIFF
- All the above rates are exclusive of 10 % service charge and 13 % government taxes.
- The above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All major credit cards are accepted - Visa Card, Master Card and American Express.
Please complete the form to reach us Note * are required