Cultural Immersion Nepal
Cultural (exchange) Immersion programs can be arranged in most areas of Nepal. Participants will be placed with a Nepali family in a small rural village or within a city for the duration of their stay. During this period volunteers will have the opportunity to participate in local festivals and get the opportunity to exchange their culture.
Volunteers should remember that this is a cultural exchange and that an effort to offer some knowledge of their own home culture and customs to the family with whom they stay is expected.
Participants in the program will not go through training in Nepal with the other volunteers. During their home-stay, volunteers will attend 2 hours of language lessons in the morning and in the afternoon. They will also have the opportunity to visit and help out at the local school.
Nepali culture is distinctively friendly and open and participants are made to feel as though they are part of the family.
Volunteer also have chance to do adventure, which includes village visit and hiking, cultural dance, white water rafting, Annapurna trekking and a visit to Royal Chitwan National Park and elephant safari.
This program is a good opportunity for volunteers to learn about the Nepali culture, lifestyle, language, and people.
tour reservation form
Please complete the form below to reach us...
- Annapurna Sanctuary Helicopter Tour Nepal
- Damodar Kund & Muktinath Helicopter Tour
- Helambu Valley Tour by Helicopter in Nepal
- Heli Hike Tour in Nepal
- Heli Tour of Lumbini in Nepal (the birthplace of Lord Budha!)
- Himalayas to the Wildlife Sanctuary Nepal!
- Langtang Valley Tour by Helicopter in Nepal
- Mountain Flight by Helicopters in Nepal
- Mountain flights from Pokhara in Nepal
- Mt. Kailash Tour by Helicopter in Tibet