Heli Tour of Lumbini in Nepal (the birthplace of Lord Budha!)
The verticality of Nepal will be felt as you descend from the valley of Kathmandu to the terai lowland area of Lumbini. It is the birthplace of Lord Buddha, 'The Light of Asia' and is at an altitude of just 200 meters above sea level. The Lumbini Garden is a world heritage site. It is a sprawling cemplex of viharas, monasteries and meditation centers, a 'Bethlehem of Buddhism". Lumbini is the pilgrimage for all the Buddhists. Whatever faith you belong to, the visit will certainly give you a feeling that you too have made a pilgrimage to the God of your belief.
Depart from airport for Lumbini
Visit Lumbini for 2 hours and return
Duration: 1300 – 1700 Hours
tour reservation form
Please complete the form below to reach us...
- Annapurna Sanctuary Helicopter Tour Nepal
- Cultural Immersion Nepal
- Damodar Kund & Muktinath Helicopter Tour
- Helambu Valley Tour by Helicopter in Nepal
- Heli Hike Tour in Nepal
- Himalayas to the Wildlife Sanctuary Nepal!
- Langtang Valley Tour by Helicopter in Nepal
- Mountain Flight by Helicopters in Nepal
- Mountain flights from Pokhara in Nepal
- Mt. Kailash Tour by Helicopter in Tibet