The Ultimate Everest Tour by Helicopter in Nepal
The most spectacular of all flights that takes you very close to the world's highest mountain. The major highlights of the tour includes the landing at the exciting airstrip of Lukla at 2827 m. Lukla is a town in the Khumbu region of eastern Nepal, is the favourite trekking destination of Nepal, first built by Sir Edmund Hillary.
A visits to the Thyangboche Monastery (or Tengboche) at 3867 m, a very important and is the largest gompa in the region, built in 1923, offer the panoramic view of the Himalayan giants Kwangde, Tawache, Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Amadablam, Kangtenga, and Thamserku.
Our ultimate Everest tour offers the dimensional vision of the mountains with the close view of Mt. Everest and the surrounding peaks as mentioned above. The views of the mountain are so incredible that you start feeling that you you are on the mountain. Come, explore the mountains!
tour reservation form
Please complete the form below to reach us...
- Annapurna Sanctuary Helicopter Tour Nepal
- Cultural Immersion Nepal
- Damodar Kund & Muktinath Helicopter Tour
- Helambu Valley Tour by Helicopter in Nepal
- Heli Hike Tour in Nepal
- Heli Tour of Lumbini in Nepal (the birthplace of Lord Budha!)
- Himalayas to the Wildlife Sanctuary Nepal!
- Langtang Valley Tour by Helicopter in Nepal
- Mountain Flight by Helicopters in Nepal
- Mountain flights from Pokhara in Nepal