The Lumbini Hokke Hotel is located on the premises of the Lumbini Master Plan in Lumbini, where the Shakymuni Buddha was born. It began its operation on 10th January 1991 under Japanese management in order to provide the best comfort and services to all tourists from all over the world. The Hotel was established by Japan’s Hokke Club Ltd; a chain of hotels with cent percent investment in accordance with agreement with Lumbini Development Trust. Hotels under INPAC Group are located at premium locations of Buddhist Destinations. These Hotels are symbol of unique architecture and comfort and are fully equipped with all modern facilities.
The hotel has 20 Japanese tatami and 7 western style rooms. All rooms are with attached bathrooms, with shower, bath tubs, running hot and cold water.
The central attractions for the Japanese tourists are the “OFURO” (Japanese Bath) separate for ladies and gents.
Treat yourself to mouth watering authentic Japanese, Chinese or Indian cuisine. Our trained chefs will serve you in this spacious high-roofed brick interior accentuated with teak wood.
Special facilities are available for our guests including “Doctor on call’’ along with other services including “Travel Desk’’ and Guide on Request” for their prestigious visitors.
Lumbini Hokke Hotel - TARIFF
- Rooms retained after 12 noon until 18.00 hrs. will be subject to half day charge.
- Full day charge will be levied beyond 18.00 hrs.
- Children below the age of 12 years free if sharing same room as parents and no extra bed is provided.
- All the above rates are exclusive of 10 % service charge and 13 % government taxes
- Rate and Applicable Taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
- Major credit cards.
- Check – in – time 1 PM, Check – out- time 12 Noon.
Please complete the form to reach us Note * are required